QUICK REFERENCE CARDS
Quick Reference Cards (or cheat sheets) are a great way of providing cost effective ‘Aide-mémoire’ to your staff. Research shows that course books are rarely used after the training event. Reference cards can act as a self help refresher for your staff, in support of training initiatives, enabling users to better understand and implement what they have learnt. They include tips, undocumented features, and helpful hints.
The are also a great alternative to expensive courseware and an aid memoir for rollouts
Microsoft Office 2013 – Free Quick Reference Cards from Microsoft
|Access 2013||Excel 2013||Lync 2013|
|OneNote 2013||Outlook 2013||PowerPoint 2013|
|Project 2013||Publisher 2013||Visio 2013|
|Word 2013||Office 365 iPhone & iPad|
|Windows 10||Microsoft Edge|
- What are they?
- A4 size Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word files that can be laminated and given to all your employees or placed on your company intranets
- Cards are available for all Microsoft Office and Adobe products, Lotus Notes Email and Novell GroupWise email.
- Why use them?
- The content covers basic tasks – they get all users to the same base knowledge level
- You can use them to support any software program
- To ease Help Desk calls
- Enable users to “self help” themselves in solving day-to-day problem and improve productivity
- When used to supplement training programs they are an effective tool to increase post-training retention.
- They are easily carried around and are always available and take up little space
- They are easily accessible on a desk or via an intranet
- You can easily customise them for your organisation
- When to use them
- In support of software migrations and rollouts as a low cost alternative to course manuals.
Quick Reference Cards – Pricing for Standard and Custom Cards
Standard 2 page card pricing is listed below:
- Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 – £145 per software title
- Office 2003 – £245 per software title
- Adobe products, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and other software – £295 per title
All Custom 2 page cards will include your own content and logo. Pricing is as listed below:
- Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 – £295 per software title
- Office 2003 – £395 per software title
- Adobe products, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and other software – £450 per title
Once purchased the titles are yours to freely use, distribute, and share within your organization.