What Technology will You Use?
There are options when it comes to upgrading your old Microsoft technologies but what is the best cost-effective solution for your business?
Some questions you may ask yourself are:
- How much is it all going to cost?
- Do we use the Cloud (Office 365) or an On-Premise (Office 2013/16) solution or combination thereof?
- Windows 10?
- Do you need to upgrade any hardware (servers, desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones)?
- Do I need a mix or Microsoft, Linux or Apple?
- Have I got the expertise and time resource in-house to do this seamlessly and effectively?
- Do I have reliable partners that can assist?
- Security, security, security!!
- Do I need to export legacy data, and will it be compatible?
- Oh no – I’m going to have to budget for training the end-users!
There are obviously more questions to ask but these are big issues in themselves. A lot depends upon the size of the organisation, the complexity of the deployment and what you really want to be able to achieve at the end of it. It’s a never ending cycle as technology forges ahead with better ways to get you to spend you money!
If you need any training, well you know who to ask!