This Adobe Captivate Classic Intermediate course takes experienced Captivate users into the advanced features available - Advanced Actions and Shared Actions are explored in full, along with the Effects Panel and the new Learning Interactions.
Adobe Captivate is a powerful eLearning authoring tool that allows virtually any kind of responsive interactive content to be developed, deliverable to almost any device, without the need for coding.
What will you learn?
By the end of this Adobe Captivate Classic Intermediate course, attendees will have learnt:
- Importing & Branching
- Advanced Actions
- Question Pools
- Learning Management Systems
- Accessible Projects
- Project and Design Templates
- Variables, widgets & buttons
eLearning authors and in-house content developers.
- Create a question pool
- Add questions to a question pool
- Export question pools
- Insert random question slides
Advanced Question Options
- Create multi answer feedback
- Add partial and negative quiz scoring
- Add a pre-test
- Review and change given answers
- Create branch based questions
- Create smart shape buttons
- Add custom states
- Create toggle buttons
- Enhance projects using advanced Interactions
- Create multiple interactions
- Control object visibility
- Create conditional actions
- Use IF and ELSE conditions
- Enhance projects using system variables
- Personalise and collect data using user variables
- Create and output HTML 5 friendly content
- Insert a table of contents
- Create structured projects
- Add animation to a project
- Create trigger based animations
Interactions & Widgets
- Insert and edit Interactions
- Insert widgets
- Adjust responsive width and height
- Setup object positioning
- Hide elements per view
- Develop an efficient workflow
- Understand the parent to child workflow
- Reset properties for all views
- Quiz-related variables
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“"It was all really useful, I had seen Captivate before but felt confident using it by the end of the course. "”Sara, Donkey Sanctuary, Captivate
Attendance of our Introduction course or equivalent knowledge. Lots of hands-on experience in creating and publishing Captivate Projects is beneficial.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
NOTE: We only offer this Adobe Captivate Classic Intermediate course on a private in-house basis.