Articulate 360 is a toolkit containing a number of apps to help you design eLearning. This Articulate 360 Introduction course is dedicated to all things Articulate 360. Delegates will learn how to build complete modules using Rise, as well as supplementing these modules with additional content using the Articulate 360 tools - Peek and Replay. You’ll learn which tool to use and when, and walk away with a deeper understanding of the Articulate suite of tools.
What will you learn?
At the end of this Articulate 360 Introduction course, you will have developed your own Articulate-based eLearning course and have learnt/be able to do:
- Design an eLearning interface suited to your subject matter and target audience
- Use Rise to create mobile optimised courses from your browser
- Add Text, Audio, Images and Multimedia content
- Design meaningful Surveys/Quiz interactions and review questions
- Use Peek for screen recording
- Use Replay to manage recordings
- Publish your course to a variety of media
eLearning content designers, instructional designers, trainers and marketing professionals.
- Prebuilt lessons
- Custom lessons
- Adding text/multimedia
- Interactions – swipe, tap, timelines
- Multiple-choice quizzes
- Publishing a Rise course
- Responsive course vs responsive player
- Templates & characters
Peek for Windows
- Record, preview your screen
- Download to an LMS and share the URL
- Publishing to articulate 360
- Recording your screen
- Picture-in-picture mix
- Insert and edit video and audio
- Inserting images
- Creating lower thirds
- Publishing to Articulate review
- Managing the content
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
No knowledge is assumed, but it helps to have a working knowledge PowerPoint.
NOTE: We only offer this Articulate 360 Introduction course on a private in-house basis. You will need to provide the necessary software installed and properly configured.