This Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced course focuses on the advanced features of PowerPoint, including multimedia and template management. After attending this course you’ll be able to produce more interesting, engaging, and meaningful presentations.
Learning topics include:- controlling global settings with slide masters and templates, applying effects such as transitions and timings, the use of multimedia and special effects, charts and packaging it all together.
What will you learn?
At the end of this Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced course, delegates will be able to design templates and work with multimedia to create professional looking presentations.
Anyone needing to include multimedia to visually transforms their presentations into a powerful means of communication and those needing to upgrade their skills.
- View and use the Slide Master
- Notes Master Placeholders and Handout master
- Insert dates, times, numbering and logo's
- Formatting: Title area, Objects, Colours Headers/Footers
- Create Customised Presentations
- Use Design Template on a slide/master
- Apply Colour Schemes
- Customisation of Slide Background
- Apply, Save & Delete templates
- The Slide navigator
- Timings – Slide and Transitions
- Hiding Slides
- Customised Show and Loops
- Create and use Hyperlinks
- Action Buttons & Slide Finder
- Action Controls to navigate a slide show
- Summary & Agenda Slides
- Preset Animation Effects
- Add Custom Animation Objects
- Animation Timings & Charts
- Multimedia Settings
- Inserting Animated GIF’s
Audio & Video
- Add Sounds & Video & Record narration
- Add Bookmarks to video
- Trim Audio/Video clips
- Hyperlink to video on web sites
- Add a Motion path animation and Trigger
- Gridlines, Axes, Titles & Data Series
- 3-d view, Explode pie charts
- Import an Excel Chart – OLE
- Add Managers, Subordinates & Positions
- Manipulate Boxes, Drawing & Format Lines
- Add, Modify and Format
Present to a Wider Audience
- Shared Workspace
- Embed Fonts & Picture Compression
- Package for USB
- Viewer and Meeting Minder
- Schedule an Online Meeting
- Schedule and Start a Broadcast
- Export Outlines, Notes & Handouts to Word
- Save slides as graphics
- Export to PDF, Colour Overheads or Prints
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
Delegates should have attended our Introduction course or have equivalent knowledge.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.