This Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training course is designed to familiarise new Site Editors with customising List and Library settings together with designing and linking to their own pages. You will manage content and collaborate through the use of surveys and integrate seamlessly with other MS Office products.
What will you learn?
At the end of this Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training course, delegates will be able to view, search and upload documents and web pages to a SharePoint site. You will also be able to personalise content and navigation to your business requirements.
Those needing to customise SharePoint sites including modifying sites, lists and libraries and creating custom workflows.
Introducing SharePoint Features
- Sites, Libraries, Lists, Users and Pages
Surveys and Discussions
- Excel Lists – Publishing and synchronising SharePoint & Excel
Personalising your Pages
- Personal and Shared Page views
- Editing Pages
- Customising page Web Parts
- Adding App Web parts for site elements
- Inserting other Web Parts (e.g. Content Editor)
- Connecting Web Parts
Customising SharePoint Sites and Pages
- Customising a free form Web Page or Information page
- Adding Web Parts from Web Part Galleries
- Connecting Web Parts
- Using Content Editor Web Parts
- Customising the Home Web Part Page of the site
- Viewing Site Settings as an Editor
Customising Lists and Libraries
- Adding new Columns to a List
- Column types and settings
- Editing Document Properties
- Creating and Applying List and Library Views
- Customising and defaulting Views
- Saving Customised List as a List Template
- Creating new Lists from List Templates
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
Attendance of our SharePoint End User course, or equivalent knowledge/experience, is assumed.
NOTE: We only offer this Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training course on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.