On this Microsoft 365 End User training course delegates will use Office Web Apps, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams to gain a better understanding of how they all interact with one another in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service. It consists of many familiar Office products and can be managed and configured through an online portal. Being cloud based users can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere and will always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications.
Note: This standard course is totally customisable to suit the way your business works. Feel free to pick and mix content to create your own tailored course from the list of optional topics.
What will you learn?
At the end of this Microsoft 365 End User training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and navigate within the cloud and OneDrive
- Use WebApps e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word
- Use Teams for communicating with others
- Work within SharePoint as a user
Users migrating to or using Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Overview
- Introducing Cloud Computing
- Identifying web apps - Outlook, Office Online, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams
- Signing In/Out
- Navigating around Microsoft 365
- Customising the Microsoft 365 Nav Bar
- Updating your Microsoft 365 Profile
Using the Outlook Web App
- Overview of Outlook Online
- Working with Email and Folders
- Outlook People and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- Tasks, Flagged emails, ToDo
- Setting Outlook options, Signatures, Automatic Replies and Rules
- Settings Cog
Using Teams for Video/Audio calls
- Teams overview and basics
- Using Video or Phone audio
- Meetings / Conference Calls
- Scheduling and Joining Meetings
- Inviting / Adding people to meetings
- Meeting tools – Whiteboard, Recording, Taking notes
- Share Desktop
Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive?
- Navigating OneDrive
- Accessing Content – Open / Save / Upload
- Sharing Documents / folders
- Collaborating with web apps
- Managing permissions
- Managing deleted files
- Version control
- OneDrive integration with MS Office
Office Web Apps Interface
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint – the Ribbon and contextual tabs, Some new features
- Creating and editing documents in ‘The Cloud’
- Sharing documents and collaborating with colleagues online
- Manage "Places" when saving – Microsoft 365 & SharePoint
- Working with document Versions
- Find files you've recently opened
- Manage file sharing and compatibility issues
- Revamped Printing options
- SharePoint v Teams v OneDrive – where to save files?
- Group site v Team site
- Understanding document libraries
- Using a Team Site for collaborative working and Team discussions
- Permissions and site settings
- Sharing Calendars and Task lists
- Team Discussions in SharePoint Online
- Searching and Navigating
Optional Topics (for customised courses)
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“"Great course, feel much more confident in using it to full potential."”Dylan, Com Laude, Teams Introduction
Delegates should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Windows.
NOTE: We only offer this Microsoft 365 End User training course on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.